Friday, July 23, 2004

Busy Day

All the personnel in the office are very busy doing their part of the job. I'm working on quite a number of paperworks while the others have their own part. Unfortunately, I don't really have the time to build a page dedicated for them here.

I'm trying to ask permission to have some space on the official www.totalwealth.com.my to host a forum site. At the moment, I've created a forum site at http://totalwealth.proboards24.com . It's a free message board hosted somewhere else. So, just hang around and visit this page or the forum page more often. I'll try my best to get the forum to get shifted to the totalwealth official website for easier convienience. In the mean time, I'll put some stuff inside there while juggling my workload at the office. It's exciting what I am doing right now. It's simply an amazing feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home